Monday 8 December 2008

Homer Head Radio Review.

This is probably the first review I have done where anything can happen. And when anything can happen, anything can go wrong! Featuring Ne-Yo, Oasis, Blur and Cocaine!



This video was TOTALLY unscripted. All of my videos are, I mean I didnt listen to the radio before filming, it was all random.

I meant NO offense with the Cocaine remarks made on the radio (to be honest I don't know what station it was).

I probably made the most mistakes in this video, in terms of saying the wrong things, or forgetting. Just happens really, no real reason.

This is probably also my most edited video. I had to sort out the audio as you can see when I change the frequency. It got EXTREMELY loud, and if I had left it, you wouldn't be happy.

Enjoy,
-Tom-

No comments: